*Please be aware there are additional dates at our second location, which you can select under the choose your location drop-down box
This is the most current and up to date first aid training course and is nationally recognised in Australia.
Online Theory Component
- There is no online theory component for this course
Hands-on Practical Training
- 8 hours of hands-on, practical training with an instructor with a healthcare background
- NO online requirement. Complete the course in one day.
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an adult manikin on the floor.
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an infant manikin placed on a hard surface.
Our locations can be found here.
You will receive a Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by The First Aid Group RTO 32268 in the following:
HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002: Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
HLTAID003: Provide First Aid
An Electronic PDF statement of attainment will be emailed out to you within 3 business days of completing the course. A wallet sized card Statement of Attainment can also be mailed out by request, at an additional fee.
Statement of Attainment issued by The First Aid Group RTO 32268
To keep your first aid certificate current, the Provide First Aid course (which includes CPR) should be renewed every 3 years and CPR should be renewed annually.
DOCUMENTS, LINKS & DOWNLOADS
Course assessment criteria:
When booking you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email within the allocated time frame and your junk or spam folders do not have your confirmation, then please contact us.