The course is 3 hours of hands-on, practical training with a instructor that has a healthcare background.
This course incorporates Low Voltage Rescue and CPR
Online Theory Component
- There is no online theory component for this course
Hands-on Practical Training
- 3 hours of hands-on, practical training with an instructor with a healthcare background
(Includes defibrillator ‘AED’ training as standard)
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an adult manikin on the floor.
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an infant manikin placed on a hard surface.
- Each candidate must be able to perform LV rescue
Our locations can be found here
You will receive a Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by ABC Licence Training RTO 3399 in the following:
HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (wallet sized card)
UETTDRRF06B: Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
Each successful student receives our nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel (wallet sized card)
A4 CPR Certificate
Statement of attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO 3399
This course should be renewed annually.
When booking you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email within the allocated time frame and your junk or spam folders do not have your confirmation, then please contact us.