UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From a Live LV Panel – Includes HLTAID001 Provide CPR
No online learning required
The course is 3 1/2 hours of hands-on, practical training with an instructor that has a healthcare background.
This course incorporates Low Voltage Rescue and CPR.
Online Theory Component
- There is no online theory component for this course
Hands-on Practical Training
- 3 1/2 hours of hands-on, practical training with an instructor with a healthcare background
(Includes defibrillator ‘AED’ training as standard)
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an adult manikin on the floor.
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an infant manikin placed on a hard surface.
- Each candidate must be able to perform LV rescue
Our locations can be found here.
We accept payment on the day of the course. You will not be charged through our booking form. Our scheduled courses available through this website have available EFTPOS machines. We also accept cash, or invoicing if a company is paying on behalf of an employee
You will receive a Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by The First Aid Group Licence Training RTO 3399 in the following:
HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (wallet sized card)
UETTDRRF06B: Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
An Electronic PDF statement of attainment will be emailed out to you within 3 business days of completing the course. A wallet card Statement of Attainment will also be mailed out.
Statement of attainment issued by The First Aid Group First Aid RTO 3399
This course should be renewed annually.
When booking you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email within the allocated time frame and your junk or spam folders do not have your confirmation, then please contact us.