Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, our organisation has implemented steps to increase our already well-established infection control measures during training courses.
As your training will be undertaken in a group environment, the following conditions of enrolment are applicable.
- You must not attend any training session unless it is essential for you to do so
- You must not attend any training session if you have flu-like symptoms
- You must be clear of any flu-like symptoms for 14 days before attending any training session
- You must not attend any training session if you have travelled to a high-risk area or been in contact with a COVID-19 infected person in the past 14 days
- If you have recently returned from overseas, please consult the information provided by The Australian Government, Department of Health at this link
During your training course, please use our handwashing facilities regularly and make use of the hand sanitiser, disposable gloves and alcohol wipes located at each facility.
If you have any uncertainty about whether you should attend a training session, please speak with us prior to your course.