This is the most current and up to date first aid training course nationally recognised in Australia. Completion of the Pre-Course Online Learning is required before arrival to this course.
Online Theory Component
It’s great not having to do it in class. If you are just renewing your certificate, completing the online theory component shouldn’t take too long.
- 140 multiple choice questions
- Do not leave it to the last minute to complete the online learning component. Complete the online learning here
To take full advantage of the online learning, we advise that you watch the demonstration clips we have used on some of the questions.
Hands-on Practical Training
- 6 hours of hands-on, practical training with an instructor with a healthcare background
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an adult manikin on the floor.
- Each candidate must be able to perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an infant manikin placed on a hard surface.
Our locations can be found here
You will receive a Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued by ABC Licence Training RTO 3399 in the following:
HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002: Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
HLTAID003: Provide First Aid
An A4 certificate of attainment
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO 3399
To keep your first aid certificate current, the Provide First Aid course (which includes CPR) should be renewed every 3 years and CPR should be renewed annually.
DOCUMENTS, LINKS & DOWNLOADS
Course assessment criteria:
When booking you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email within the allocated time frame and your junk or spam folders do not have your confirmation, then please contact us.